Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Emails

If you have been online for a while you may have noticed a little trend about your emails, -- the same ones keep coming around. I have noticed so many emails that I get, that I have already gotten many times before. Usually the date or a name is just replaced with something more recent. The latest one that I have received at least 10 times, is the one that says our congress pays no social security. I've gotten it so many times and it usually changes the Senators name. The senator in this email was Senator Byrd from West"By GOD"Virginia. It said that the good senator would receive $760,000 a year for the rest of his life and if he died before his wife that she would continue to receive the same amount. It also says that they have their own private little fund of taxpayer money that this comes from. I have some advice for people, -- investigate some of these emails that your friends want you to pass on. The best way is to go to snopes.com and read up on some of these emails. Snopes.com is an urban legend website that I can easily spend an afternoon on.
Go on, try it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home