Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Salaries

OK, I've already bashed Phil Fulmer for getting a $250,000 raise when I will get a 1% raise, now I think it's time to go after the basketball coach. UT has never been a big basketball program school. There were times when we could compete with anyone in the country, but those times are long gone. At the time of this post our B-Ball team is 10-12, this was the year we were going to the Big Dance. We lost in the first round of the NIT last year, to a very good George Mason team.

So I'm driving home from work and listening to sports radio and I hear them start to talk about our basketball coach, Buzz Peterson, then they mention that he makes $900,000 a year and that doesn't include monies he makes from basketball camps and shoe contracts. And the state still wants to give ME a 1% raise????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home