Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day world. Benny here and thought I would jot down a few lines of things in my head right now. I took the wife out to lunch today, to Chili's, it was very good. We both had the big mouth burgers, Good God there goes the diet. After eating every last bite of the burger and all the fries, I can honestly say that I cannot eat for the rest of the week. I have to go and weigh-in for my diet group on Friday morning, so that gives me 4 days to quit eating like a pig. I was doing so well on the diet for the first 2 weeks and then I started backsliding, but that is going to change right now, right here.

I will join my friend Ashby on his extremely strange diet. It does sound very glamorous to me, so I'll give it a try. It will help when I appear on the Grammy awards show next year. I so look forward to hearing Star Jones tell me how marvelous I look after the weight loss. And I know of course that Melissa Rivers will try and put the moves on me like always. I don't really mind her, I actually find her very attractive, but like I always tell her, -- just don't speak!

The Academy Awards are coming up and maybe I should reconsider and go to them. I have the Valentino tux just waiting for me to look fabulous in. Don't get me wrong I love going to all the award shows and walking the red carpet, or last nights green carpet, but I hate all the after hours parties. I get invited to them all and I am just not that big of a drinker. I try to hold myself to only 2 of the parties so as to keep my image out there.

Better go for now, I have a future to plan for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home