Monday, July 26, 2004

NFL

Training camps open this week and I can't wait. Being here in Tennessee, I am swamped with UT football, but I would rather hear and watch NFL. I always think that I will pick one team and follow them very closely all season. I never fulfill this and end up rooting for a bunch of different teams. My son Trevor has the Rams and the Falcons. My youngest Zack has the Broncos, (only because he likes their uniforms and helmets). But they have teams, I need one. I am more of a AFC man instead of NFC, so I could go with the Titans. Being where I am, I will get to watch all their games and I really like them alot better now that Eddie George is gone, along with his 3.3 yards a carry. I'll start out with 3 teams that I like and see where it goes from there. My teams this year will be: Tennessee Titans, New York Giants, and the Baltimore Ravens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home